Chibi Deshmund :< i miss him ~
i like to think mulan’s war buddies thought ping was gay and just didn’t say anythign cuz they were cool with it a girl who’s got a brain and always speaks her mind? lol ping you’re so gay it’s okay everyone’s a little gay for shang we think he likes you btw
Let’s be honest, they were all a little gay for Shang.
- Artichoke Hearts
- Bell Peppers
- Bok Choy
- Brussels Sprouts
- Butternut Squash
- Corn on the Cob
- Hot Peppers
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Parsley and Other Herbs
- Sweet Potatoes
To be continued!
this is awesome!
ok but what if like. werewolves transform under the full moon but theres just this one and by day hes a big tough guy and then when he transforms hes a tiny dog. just fucking. just fucking turns into the tiniest, fluffiest dog
imagine that howling at the moon
Truly a ferocious predator.
And lastly: (He’s the pack leader obviously)
the big wolves are his younger sisters
oh my fucking god it got better
“Stagecoach” Mary Fields (c. 1832-1914) was born a slave in Tennessee and following the Civil War, she moved to the pioneer community of Cascade, Montana. In 1895, when she was around 60 years old, Fields became the second woman and first African American carrier for the US Postal Service. Despite her age, she never missed a day of work in the ten years she carried the mail and earned the nickname “Stagecoach” for her reliability. Fields loved the job, despite the many dangers and difficulties such as wolves and thieves (she was an excellent marksman, defending her route with a revolver and a rifle).
The people of Cascade so loved and respected Fields, that each year on her birthday they closed the schools to celebrate the occasion. They even built her a new house when she lost her home in a fire in 1912.
Photo source: Examiner.com
Originally, i did all these for valentine’s day but school got really busy, so I couldn’t finish it one time… Oh well. Oh and these are all my ships in Ass Creed, and thanks for the Edward and Caroline request, sasseffect!!!!!!! That one is for you U3U~~
btw Which one is your favourite pair??
Getting ready to interrogate some Templar chickens.
I finally got around to updating ‘Don’t Let Go’! I tried to push myself as much as possible. Still a little rough as I’ll be entering the finished version in something later this year. Fingers crossed!
itsybitsycupcakes asked: Hello! I read your FAQ and I hope that you havent answered this question before, if so Im sorry! Anywho I was wondering how do you shade / highlight your pictures. Ive been incredibly frustrated with my drawings lately to the point that I wont even finish a drawing. Im forcing myself too but Im still not satisfied. Thank you for all your help! <3
Step by step, this is how I did it:
1. I had a sketch on a hot pink layer. I duplicated the sketch, turned the luminescence down, merged it all together. Slapped on a base skintone, merged that with the sketch.
2. I colorpicked a shading tone from the linework that ended up being like a vaguely purply-peach color. I made a little palette on the side for colors I’d be working with. Also, I’m painting all of this entirely on one layer so that’s something to keep in mind.
3. Grabbed some more colors for my shading palette from the linework + base color layer. Started playing with highlights as well.
4. Started blocking in where I wanted darker colors for the shading and kept on blending the highlights.
5. blend blend blend blend colourpick blend blend colourpick blend etc etc ad nauseum
6. thought the colours were looking a little washed out, so i duplicated the layer, set the duplicated layer to shade, turned it down to like 11% opacity, hue shifted it to be more peachy/pink.
7. decided it was TOO pink, hue shifted it to be more neutral/yellow.
8. shade shade shade blend blend colourpick define highlights define details define define define. Opacity of my brush was varying a LOT here, like fluctuating every 7-10 strokes.
9. LE YEUX!
10. more defining. I narrowed the bridge of his nose a little and added more highlights.
11. LES YEUX! Deux yeux. Also more shading, hon hon hon.
12. Eyes are done. i think that’s the only thing thats changed here.
13. Alors, he is looking like he’s got some life in him now. This was a multiply layer, 100%, veeeery pale pink fluffed out with white.
14. And we’re done. This layer was a little bit of highlighting on the apples of his cheeks, around his eyes a bit more, I think I adjusted the weird neck-saddle shadow he’s got going on there, annnnd that’s about it!
Hope that helped!